The Agile office desk fixed height has a strong steel frame with 90 mm x 60 mm legs and connecting rails to provide a stable platform rated to 120 kgs per desk. The desk tops are 25 mm thick Melamine finish on E1 grade board with 4 colour options, White, Atlantic Oak and Nordic Maple available. The fixed height desks are 715 mm high however the Agile system has height adjustable options available with a manual wind adjust or push button electric adjustment,
as an option see sit to stand Agile options - click link: Agile electic adjust desk The Agile desk has the option of attaching a pinnable screen panel to provide privacy and acoustic control. The screen panel is 50 mm thick with a powder coated aluminium frame and sits 500 mm high above the desk tops.
- Desk sizes available 1200 mm wide x 700 mm deep, 1500 mm wide x 800 mm deep, 1800 mm wide x 800 mm deep
- Four standard desk top colours available: White, Black, Atlantic Oak, Nordic Maple- other Melteca colour available upon request- made to order 10 day delivery.
- 120 Kg weight rating - 15 year frame warranty
- Goodwood certified-E1 board- ISO14001 accredited
- Delivered as flat packs - assembly required.
- Free freight NZ wide to ground floor commercial address- except residential & rural deliveries.
Please inquire about our Nationwide contract installation service.
Stable fixed height office desk
A stable, fixed-height office desk can offer a wealth of benefits to workers. Firstly, it can help reduce stress and fatigue caused by prolonged periods of sitting in an upright position. A fixed-height desk also allows the user to achieve a better posture, which helps to improve overall comfort and reduce back pain. Additionally, a fixed -height desk can provide a more consistent work surface, allowing for improved productivity as you don’t need to constantly adjust the height of your desk. Fixed-height desks are also good for those who prefer a lower or higher workstation than what is available with adjustable desks.
Affordable Desk for your office
An affordable fixed-height desk can provide a wide array of benefits to your workspace. It can reduce stress and fatigue associated with prolonged sitting, while also helping you achieve an ergonomic posture that is designed to improve comfort and reduce back pain. A fixed height desk also provides more consistent work surface compared to adjustable desks, allowing for increased productivity when typing, drawing or writing.