Run Out Special- please check stock availablity, email [email protected]
Quality product usually with 15 year warranty reduced to 1 year as run out
The Agile 2 electric workstation is a premium product and has a large sit to stand height adjustment. The Agile is a quality sit to stand workstation which is ideal for multiple users in a hot desk situation. With a 4 height point memory the simple push button adjustments allows you to adjust the desk top height to fit the user for the best possible ergonomic seating position. The electric motor has a 15 year warranty and is quite and quick with a height adjustment speed of 22 mm per second. The 2 column Agile desk leg has 2 sections to extend for a height adjustment from 680 mm to 1130 mm high. The Agile 2 column electric workstation has strong steel I Legs and connecting rails to provide a stable platform rated to 100 kgs per desk. The desk tops are 25 mm thick Melamine finish on E1 grade board. The Agile Sit to stand corner workstation electric has the option of attaching a pinnable screen panel to provide privacy and acoustic control. The screen panel is 50 mm thick with a powder coated aluminium frame and sits 500 mm high above the desk tops.
- 2 column leg with height adjustment from 680 mm to 1130 mm high -
- Fast 22 mm per second adjustment.
- Push button control - 4 point memory Digital height read out
- Two standard sizes available 1500 x 1500 mm wide x 700 mm deep, 1800 x 1800 mm wide x 700 mm deep,
- Three standard desk tops colours available: White, Nordic Maple, Atlantic Oak other Melteca custom colours available upon request.
- Three powder coated metal frame colours; White, Black, Silver
- Steel Cable management tray with lid optional extra, colour to match frame.
- Studio screen panel upholstered in Breathe fabric - Optional extra
- 100 Kg weight rating -
- 1 year frame and electric motor warranty
- Goodwood certified-E1 board- ISO14001 accredited
- Delivered as flat packs - Assembly required.
- 3 to 5 working day delivery for standard finishes
- FREE Delivery NZ wide for delivery to a ground floor commercial address excluding residential & rural deliveries
- Please inquire about our Nation wide contract installation service.
Are height adjustable Desks worth the investment ?
The benefits of standing desks are well researched and documented. Workplace wellness benefits include reduced risk of neck and back pain, improved posture, and heightened focus. The human body is not designed to sit all day and, as such, many people experience workplace-related injuries and decreased productivity by doing so. By offering a height adjustable desk solution, Agile enables you to easily transition from seated to standing positions throughout the day