The Agile 2 Sit to stand desk electric 2 column has sit to stand adjustment and is ideal for multiple users in a hot desk situation. The simple push button adjustments allows you to adjust the desk top height to fit the user for the best possible ergonomic seating position. The electric motor has a 12 year warranty and is quite and quick with a height adjustment speed of 22 mm per second. The two column Agile desk leg allows for height adjustment from 705 mm to 1185 mm high. The Agile 2 Sit to stand desk electric has strong steel I legs connecting rails to provide a stable platform rated to 120 kgs per desk. The desk tops are 25 mm thick Melamine finish on E1 grade board with 3 colour options, White, Atlantic Oak and Nordic Maple available. The Agile Sit to stand desk electric 2 column has the option of attaching a pinnable screen panel to provide privacy and acoustic control. The screen panel is 50 mm thick with a powder coated aluminium frame and sits 500 mm high above the desk tops.
- Two column leg with height adjustment from 705 mm to 1185 mm high -
- Steady 22 mm per second adjustment.
- Push button digital control with 4 point memory
- 120 Kg weight rating -
- 15 year frame and electric motor warranty
- Three desk sizes available 1200 mm wide x 700 mm deep, 1500 mm wide x 800 mm deep, 1800 mm wide x 800 mm deep
- Three desk tops colours available: White, Atlantic Oak, Nordic Maple
- Three powder coated metal frame colours; White, Black, Silver
- Goodwood certified-E1 board- ISO14001 accredited
- Delivered as flat packs - assembly required.
- FREE Delivery NZ wide for delivery to the ground floor commercial address excluding residential & rural deliveries
- Please inquire about our Nation wide contract installation service.
Major health benefits of working with adjustable desks
- Overcome tiredness
- Reduce lower back pain
- Keeps your mind alert
- Lowers risk of putting on weight
- Prevents tight hips
A tired worker is an unproductive worker. Avoid tiredness setting in by varying your working positions on a regular basis. An adjustable desk is the perfect piece of equipment to help in this regard.
Lower back pain is a real bugbear for millions of people. Working standing can go a long way to preventing this thorny issue. An adjustable desk enables you to work while standing.
Physical fitness is matched by mental fitness. Feeling drowsy because of lack of movement makes your productivity slip backwards.
Having a healthy weight is always a good thing but standing to work burns far more calories than someone seated for long periods.
Tight hips arise when the muscles in your hips get little activity. Constant sitting is the prime cause. Tight hips can often lead to lower back pain. By working standing at an adjustable desk you give your health the best possible advantage.
Why choose and height adjustable desk?
Elevate your work experience with the versatility and health-conscious design of our height-adjustable desks. Sitting for prolonged periods can take a toll on your well-being, but our adjustable desks empower you to switch between sitting and standing positions effortlessly. Customizable to your preferred height, these desks promote better posture, reduce the risk of discomfort, and boost your productivity. Whether you're tackling a project, attending virtual meetings, or simply need a change of pace, the convenience of adjusting your desk's height ensures a dynamic and comfortable workspace. Prioritise your health and work smarter by embracing the flexibility of a height-adjustable desk – a choice that aligns with your overall well-being and performance