The Agile 2 sit stand double desk electric adjust provides push button height adjustment so is ideal for multiple users in a hot desk situation. The simple push button electric adjust allows you to adjust the desk top height to fit the user for the best possible ergonomic seating position. The electric 2 column mechanism adjustment with one electric motor is smooth and quick at a speed of 22 mm per second with height adjustment from 680 mm up to 1130 mm high. If you require more adjustment there is a 3 column mechanism with two electric motors with adjustment from 640 mm to 1290 mm high. The double desk pod provides work space for two positions but it can be configured to create pods of four, six or eight positions depending on your office layout and requirements. The Agile 2 sit stand double desk electric adjust has a strong steel H frame with 90 mm x 60 mm legs and connecting rails to provide a stable platform rated to 120 kgs per desk. The desk tops are 25 mm thick Melamine finish on E1 grade board with 4 colour options, White, Silver, Nordic Maple and Atlantic Oak available. The Agile sit to stand double desk electric has the option of inserting a pinnable screen panel between the two desks to provide privacy and acoustic control. The screen panel is 50 mm thick with a powder coated aluminium frame and sits 500 mm high above the desk tops.
- Two person electric height adjust sit stand Desk pod
- 2 column Height adjustment from 680 mm to 1130 mm high - Single motor push button adjust at 22 mm per second.
- Push button control -Digital display 4 point memory
- Three desk sizes available 1200 mm wide x 700 mm deep, 1500 mm wide x 800 mm deep, 1800 mm wide x 800 mm deep
- Four desk tops colours available: White, Silver, Nordic Maple, Atlantic Oak
- Three steel frame powdercoat colours: Silver, White, Black
- 120 Kg weight rating -
- 15 year motor and frame warranty
- Goodwood certified-E1 board- ISO14001 accredited
- Delivered as flat packs - assembly required.
- FREE Delivery NZ wide for delivery to a ground floor commercial address excluding residential & rural deliveries
- Please inquire about our Nation wide contract installation service.
Major health benefits of working with adjustable desks
Reduce lower back pain
Keeps your mind alert
Lowers risk of putting on weight
Prevents tight hips
A tired worker is an unproductive worker. Avoid tiredness setting in by varying your working positions on a regular basis. An adjustable desk is the perfect piece of equipment to help in this regard.
Lower back pain is a real bugbear for millions of people. Working standing can go a long way to preventing this thorny issue. An adjustable desk enables you to work while standing.
Physical fitness is matched by mental fitness. Feeling drowsy because of lack of movement makes your productivity slip backwards.
Having a healthy weight is always a good thing but standing to work burns far more calories than someone seated for long periods.
Tight hips arise when the muscles in your hips get little activity. Constant sitting is the prime cause. Tight hips can often lead to lower back pain. By working standing at an adjustable desk you give your health the best possible advantage.