The Holly Mid back office chair offers 2 or 3 lever seat adjustment options with a 6 hour comfort rating and 15 year guarantee. This Chair offers the best combination of comfort and value for all day use. The Holly Mid back office chair has a two or three lever mechanism to adjust the seat height, seat angle and back angle. The Holly height adjust gas lift has a life time guarantee and the seat back that has a pronounced lumber for extra support. All levers of the ergonomic mechanism are close to the seat and within easy reach for adjustment. The Holly Mid back ergonomic office chair is such great value is it also ideal for use in the home office and students study rooms.
- 2 lever ergonomic adjustment provides seat height and back angle adjust
- 3 Lever ergonomic adjustment provides seat height, seat and back angle adjust
- NZ assembled and upholstered chair using imported and locally sourced materials, allow 5 working days for production.
- Standard fabrics:Crown commercial polypropylene fabric or Breathe textured Polyester fabric
- Premium quality gas springs - life time guarantee
- Multi height adjustable armrest available
- Black reinforced nylon/fibreglass star base for extra strength with 50 mm castors.
- 120 kg Rating -
- 15 year Guarantee -
- 6+ Hour Comfort
- Seat 490 mm wide x 470 mm deep -seat height adjustment 460 - 590 mm- Seat Back 400 mm high
- Delivered assembled ready to use.
- FREE Delivery NZ wide to a ground floor commercial address, freight charges apply for above ground floor, residential & rural deliveries
Mid Back Office Chair
Buying an office mid back chair is a great way to bring comfort and support to your workspace. It can help reduce neck, upper back and shoulder strain which can lead to improved productivity throughout the day. It also promotes better posture, helping to avoid muscular fatigue, headaches and poor circulation. Additionally, a mid back chair allows for more freedom of movement to help you stay energised and alert in the office.
Benefits of having an ergonomic chair
When shopping for an office chair, it’s important to consider a few key elements for optimal product optimisation: adjustability, ergonomics, comfort, and style. Adjustability ensures that you can find the perfect fit for your body type by being able to change the seat height and backrests.
Ergonomics ensures that you’re getting maximum support while seated, helping to maintain good posture during long hours of sitting. Comfort is a crucial factor as it can help reduce stress and strain on your body while working throughout the day.